ICON Shock Wraps are a must have for vehicles that see Extreme Weather Conditions or Dirty / Muddy Off-Roading more often then not. These neoprene coil over shock protection covers offer an added layer of resistance keeping dirt, mud, grime, snow, harsh road salts / spray’s, and rocks from getting to the shock shafts or seals. This added layer of protection helps prevent damage like shaft pitting & cut seals that require you to have your shocks rebuilt prematurely. ICON Shock Wraps velcro on in seconds, and have a nice form fit with elastic banded ends to give you the most protection possible.
- Includes: ICON Shock Wraps – Small (fits coil overs that measure between 11.25 – 12.25 inches from the coil adjuster nut to the lower spring perch)
- Small size fits the following 0-3 inch lift ICON Front coil over shock models: Toyota Tacoma, 4Runner, FJ Cruiser (all years), 00-06 Tundra, Hilux, Ford Ranger T6, GM Colorado & Caynon, Nissan Frontier, Pathfinder, Xterra, Titan (all years)
- Added protection for coil springs, shock shafts and seals
- Can be installed or removed in seconds with out removing shocks from the vehicle
- Additional layer of protection from rocks, road elements and more
- Covers from upper coil adjuster nut down to lower spring perch
- Features the ICON Shield logo
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.