Factory Series coil-over shocks are the foundation of a race-winning suspension. They epitomize efficiency by combining our race-proven damping technology with a means to suspend the vehicle in one easy-to-mount assembly.
Regardless of whether you are flying high over the desert or struggling to stick to a rock face on an off-camber climb, our coil-overs will give you the damping performance, suspension control and proper spring rate to get the job done. They come in several rock-solid configurations that will fit your application perfectly.
- Fox 2.5 Factory Series universal off-road shock
- Piggyback reservoir with 360 degree rotatable bridge
- Features: smooth bore and honed seamless steel body
- Zinc plated for a long-lasting finish
- Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- 7075 hard-anodized high-flow aluminum piston
- Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
- High-temp Viton® redundant sealing pack system with main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- 1″ 17-4 H900 hard chrome plated stainless steel shaft
- Spherical, PFTE-lined, heat-treated alloy steel bearing
- Spring not included
- Spring preload and dual stage cross over ring adjustments
- Extended Length
- 17.43 in. Collapsed Length
- 8 in. Travel
- Top and bottom 1/2 x 1.5 eyelet mounts
- 2.5 x 8.0 reservoir with DSC – Dual Speed Compression adjustment
- Custom valving
- Sold individually
There are no reviews yet.