The Performance Series 2.0 IFP steering stabilizer helps take the load off your steering components and keep your tires tracking straight and true. Oversized off-road tires have a tendency to seek out traction in any direction. The large knobs and open tread pattern can cause your front end to wander on or off the road.
The Performance Series 2.0 IFP stabilizer uses the same advanced damping technology contained in our Performance Series shocks to tame steering feedback from even the most aggressive tires.
– 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum
– Oneiece body resists rust over time
– Clear-anodized for a durable finish
– Iternal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
– Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
– 1/2″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
– Race-developed high-flow piston design
– Application specific valving to maximize performance
– Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
– JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
– Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
– Extended: 27.950
– Compressed: 17.850
– Travel: 10.100
– Eyelet top and bottom mounts
There are no reviews yet.