Off-road Factory Race Series bump stops were developed with top off-road racing teams to provide precise control of the last few inches of suspension travel. By applying our race-proven damping technology in a purpose-built, stand-alone component, you can use every bit of suspension travel without harsh bottoming.
The built-in FOX Air Valve (FAV) Valve allows precise nitrogen charge adjustments to provide a wide range of bottoming control. The durable construction and replaceable Delrin® strike pad are built to take the abuse while providing predictable and quiet operation.
– Fox 2.0 Factory Series bump stop
– 2.0 x 3.0
– Custom valving
– Pinch bolt mount
– 1 – 1/4 inch shaft
– Smooth bore and honed seamless steel body
– Zinc plated and clear coated body plating for a long lasting finish
– Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
– Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
– Redundant sealing pack system, main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
– JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
– Replaceable Delrin® strike pad
– Hard chromed 4130 steel shaft
– Extended 13.19 in.
– Collapsed 10.15 in.
– Stroke 3.04 in.
There are no reviews yet.