At FOX, racing has always been the cornerstone of our product development. FOX devotes countless hours of research and development to design suspension that withstands incredible punishment and provides consistent performance you can rely on.
Our diverse line of bypass shocks, from the 2.5 coil-over with internal bypass to the massive 4.4 inch external bypass, are made with one goal in mind: to win races.
- Fox 3.0 Factory Series universal off-road shock
- 4 tube external bypass design
- Set up for short corse racing
- Features: Smooth bore and honed seamless steel body
- Zinc plated body for a long-lasting finish
- Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- Stainless steel piston for improved performance at high temperatures
- Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
- High-temp Viton® redundant sealing pack system with main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- 17-4 H900 hard chrome plated stainless steel shaft
- Spherical, PFTE-lined, heat-treated alloy steel bearing
- Adjustments: rotating body cap, compression bypass, rebound bypass and free bleed bypass
- Extended 46.43 in.
- Collapsed 28.43 in.
- Stroke 18.0 in.
- Top and bottom 5/8 x 1.5 eyelet mounts
- 2.5 x 14.0 piggyback reservoir
- 3,2/70 valving
- Sold individually
There are no reviews yet.