The aluminum bodied Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOX’s industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock.
Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering a striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific vavling provides the Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- 88-13 Y60 & Y61 Nissan Patrol (non leaf spring models)
- Rear shock
- For 3 – 5.5″ lifts
- 2.0″ Impact extruded 6061-T6 aluminum body will resist rust over time
- Clear-anodized body plating for a durable finish
- 2.0″ Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum reservoir is hard anodized
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber bushings allows for increased suspension articulation
- Extended length: 30.05 in.
- Compressed length: 18.90 in.
- Travel: 11.60 in.
- Top and bottom eyelet mounts
- Includes billet reservoir clamp
- Sold individually
There are no reviews yet.