Addictive Desert Designs line of HoneyBadger front bumpers have arrived for the 2021+ Ford Raptor. The HoneyBadger is known for it’s sharp angles and rugged style. This bumper is available with, or without a top hoop (this version). The top of the bumper has a light mount for a 30-inch radius LED light bar that follows the curve of the front end of the truck. An additional 20-inch LED light bar can be mounted in a protected position behind the Honey Badger claw cutaways. 10-inch light bars can be mounted behind each of the side panels to maximize your trail lighting.
The HoneyBadger Raptor Front Bumper was designed to follow the body lines of the truck perfectly, while bringing a more aggressive edge to it’s stance. The steel is finished in a hammer black powder coat, while the aluminum panels are finished in a satin black powder coat. The powder coating protects your bumper from rust, and looks great doing it. If your 2021+ Raptor is equipped with the 801A High package, the front parking sensors can be installed seamlessly in the bumper. If your Raptor is equipped with the 800A Standard package, they supply sensor plugs with all shipments of this bumper that can be used to plug the mount holes. The OEM tow hooks fit perfectly underneath the bumper. As always, this bumper is fully bolt on and Made in America.
– 21-Current Ford F-150 Raptor
– GEN 3 models
– Requires Adaptive Cruise Control relocation bracket for adaptive cruise control equipped vehicles
– Fits sensor and non-sensor trucks
– Hammer black powder coat finish
– Satin black powder coat panel finish
– Modern plate steel design fits tight to front of truck
– Mounts for 20″ straight LED mount in center
– Mounts for 30″ RDS LED mount on top of bumper
– Mounts for 10″ light bar mounts behind each side panel
– Retains OEM tow hooks
– Made in America